Tremec T-56 Magnum-F
- Fits 1993-2002 4th Gen F-Body Camaro/Firebird
- 700 ft/lbs of Torque Capacity
- Reasonably Light at 140 lbs. Dry
- Multiple Shifter Locations & Dual Speedo Pickups for Unmatched Versatility
- Choice of Two Different Gear Ratio Sets (2.66 or 2.97), with Unique Double Overdrive Ratios
- Incredibly Short, Extremely Low-Effort Shift Throws, with Crisp, Precise Engagement
- Modern OE Supercar Technology for the Ultimate Pro-Tourers, Road-Racers, and More.
The kingpin of TREMEC’s high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC’s current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO/TKX 5-speed.
This Version of the Magnum is specifically built to be a direct swap into 4th Gen GM F-Body Vehicles that had the factory T-56 bolted to an LS motor. This unit is also able to be used in conversions for the earlier LT-1 F-Body vehicles as well! This particular version of the Magnum is perfect for other applications that the standard shifter position of the Magnum may not work or where the Magnum XL may be too far back; a perfect in-between.
Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease-of-use as the Magnum.
Known in its original equipment form as the ‘TR-6060’, the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today’s most celebrated factory muscle cars – including the Dodge Challenger and Viper, and the Chevrolet Camaro – giving you refinement where you want it and strength where it counts.
GM application direct swap for F-Body vehicles